Environmental management services
Any development that has activities, structures and associated structures listed under the National Environmental Management Act 2014 requires an Environmental Authorisation before commencement. Our role is to apply for environmental authorisation here are the process we do:
- Environmental Impact Assessment.
- Basic Assessment.
- Environmental Management Plan.
- Coordination of Specialists Studies.
Ecoculture Training and consultancy (ETC) will offer skill development programs for water conservation and wastewater treatment with the accreditation of NQF level 2. ETC will also offer assessor and moderation freelancing for training providing companies. The founder of ETC is a credited assessor and facilitator under EWSETA.
Ecoculture Training and consultancy (ETC) is still in the process of getting accreditation for providing learnerships under LG SETA.
- For companies that want to be green, Ecoculture Training and consultancy (ETC) can provide the following services.
- Development of an IEMS (Integrated Environmental Management Systems).
- Environmental auditing.